Thursday, September 4, 2008

9/4/08 - AM Run 50 minutes

So last night I went to sleep at about 1:30am. We got a call at 4:30am. It took a minute to pry my lazy ass out of bed, but I made it. Well I wanted to get up and run, but if I went back to sleep that wasn't going to happen. So I hung around the firehouse for a little while, then went home around 5:30ish, laced up and went for a run.

Running in that early in the mornings is really peaceful. Since the weather is pretty nice, it's still pretty cool out. There's more kids around and buses since school started, but especially since I usually stay off of main roads it's a very chill calm run. I think my pace was pretty decent this morning, but I'm never really sure. Need to get the Nike Plus up and running again.

Although, inspired by the run I had the most productive morning ever. I got home from my run, stretched, showered, packed for my long weekend, emptied the dishwasher, filled the diswasher, took out the trash, cleaned up in the living room, cleaned up in my room and I think that's it. Rather impressive considering I don't usually roll out of bed for work until 7:45.

No comments: